THE DREADED CHRISTMAS CURSE OF BEING YOUNGEST IN THE HOUSE! I MUST BY DEFAULT WAKE BEFORE THE REST!
Bahahaha, I may believe in Sherlock Holmes, but I no longer believe in these.
Oh shit, I need to go google a recipe for the cookies I’m baking for Santa this year. Mom keeps saying Russian Tea Cakes (and hers are damn fine, bless), but I’m feelin’ cookies for the big guy.
- DERPY, I LOVE YOOOOUUUUU!!! But no, seriously, sweetheart, don’t break curtain.
- I actually don’t have much at all to say. The story is engaging, and any oddities can be chalked up to the narrative.
- "Windigos"? Like, Supernatural, season 1 episode 2, Wendigo? Nice.
- POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Also, I LOVE YOU FLUTTERSHY! “I don’t hate you. I actually hate Commander Hurricane a lot more than I hate you guys.” You’re just the sweetest thing, Fluttershy.
- Got kinda weak and cheesy near the end, and this may’ve been one of their weakest songs. Anyway. Onwards to the next episode!
Wait, who am I apologizing to? Two followers? I mean, granted, two followers on my first day causes my ego to take a very unflattering shape, but it’s still nice. I’ll work hard at keeping my narcissism to a minimum.
Anyway! Unlike Facebook, where I know my friends have a chance of noticing when I spam status updates, here I have the freedom to say “Screw it, I’ll post if I want to.”
And so, topics covered today:
- Freakazoid. Which is awesome.
- Chat Noir, and a derivative.
- Protect IP and ways you can stop it.
- Some random thing one of my former highschool teachers posted on facebook.
- Before the night is out, at least one song that’s been in my head today.
- Some other random pictures that appeal to my nerdery.
Have fun following. =3