- Pre-image was of Pinkie Pie. Gosh I hope this is a Pinkie episode.
- I like Nurse Hardnose.
- …Gosh. I bet that the internet already incest ships the little twin cake ponies.
- It’s amazing how he can change diapers without thumbs! OR fingers!
- I love how Angel is like a demanding, clingy boyfriend. If there is any threat to Big MacxFluttershy (other than a canon kiss with Twilight Sparkle or being shipped with Cheerilee in the Valentine’s Episode), it’s Angel.
- Shannon Chan Kent voices Pinkie Pie, both talking and singing. Shannon Chan Kent voiced Misa Amane in Death Note. I need to hear Pinkie’s songs coming out of Misa’s face.
- Teach those babies how to nom, Pinkie! Nom nom nom nom nom!
- Of all the things to make me so glad I don’t intend to be a mother anytime soon, watching Pinkie deal with babies is one of them.
- Responsible Pinkie is a sympathetic Pinkie, but not nearly as fun.
- You’re putting them down to nap without their diapers. Well, I guess you won’t be the one washing the sheets…
- Pumpkin just wants to eat all of the things, bless her heart.
- DUCT TAPE FIXES EVERYTHING!
- DUCT TAPE, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED PINKIE?
- Aw… That flour thing was actually pretty sweet.
- D’awwww… manipulative little darlings!
- DERPY, I LOVE YOOOOUUUUU!!! But no, seriously, sweetheart, don’t break curtain.
- I actually don’t have much at all to say. The story is engaging, and any oddities can be chalked up to the narrative.
- "Windigos"? Like, Supernatural, season 1 episode 2, Wendigo? Nice.
- POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Also, I LOVE YOU FLUTTERSHY! “I don’t hate you. I actually hate Commander Hurricane a lot more than I hate you guys.” You’re just the sweetest thing, Fluttershy.
- Got kinda weak and cheesy near the
- Cutie Mark Crusaders - I get that you’re cute, I just… don’t personally feel it.
- I just freaking love Pinkie Pie so much. I love how she’s the only one to dwell on the Chocolate aspects of Discord. She would make a fantastic general in Discord’s army.
- And now I am shipping Celestia and Discord so hard. I mean, the way he talks about missingher~! It’s like Prince Diamond and Sailor Moon all over again.
- Also, I love Celestia’s righteous fury and the fact that she really seems to be as dangerous as a queen right here. I approve.
- And HOLY CRACKLE BARS! I think Discord is Q from Star Trek Next Generation! *checks IMDB* I WAS RIGHT! Guys, I don’t think those non-Star Trek fans out there can understand just how freaking meta this is. Q ~ Discord… Oh, these people know their nerdy, nerdy fanbase! (I suddenly need video/dialogue redub crossovers. I want to see Q calling the crew of the Enterprise-D ponies, and I need to see Discord spouting Q’s lines.)
- Separating the ponies and testing them based on their strengths? I like it.
- Pinkie Pie’s balloon garden is nightmare fuel.
- I love how Fluttershy couldn’t be tempted, she had to be forced.
- And in general, I just liked it.
I just signed the petition “Save Derpy (and Hasbro’s creative process)” and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.
Our goal is to reach 30,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
I am tempted to say it’s a bit of a crock. Or maybe I just put down the wrong answers this first time around, because it said I’m Applejack with a side of Fluttershy, below average on Twilight Sparkle.
Traits names for Applejack: no care for fashion/appearances are a secondary concern, hard worker who can’t stand idleness. BAHAHAHAHA. I can spend an entire day derping on the computer (I can be productive during that, don’t get me wrong, but I’m the first to admit my relative idleness). And Fluttershy? You are shy and you care for animals (you could transfer that to being extremely empathetic), with the ability to step up when you really need to.
At some point during my freshman year of college, I decided to be more outgoing, and I have. One of my favorite college activities is Improv, where you have to be outgoing and a little crazy. Other than that I am analytical and occassionally socially awkward. I am freaking Twilight Sparkle with a side of Pinkie Pie, thank you very much.
Maybe I’ll get more accurate results later. But seriously? Applejack? No.