Blogging MLP - Season 2 Episode 1
- Cutie Mark Crusaders - I get that you’re cute, I just… don’t personally feel it.
- I just freaking love Pinkie Pie so much. I love how she’s the only one to dwell on the Chocolate aspects of Discord. She would make a fantastic general in Discord’s army.
- And now I am shipping Celestia and Discord so hard. I mean, the way he talks about missingher~! It’s like Prince Diamond and Sailor Moon all over again.
- Also, I love Celestia’s righteous fury and the fact that she really seems to be as dangerous as a queen right here. I approve.
- And HOLY CRACKLE BARS! I think Discord is Q from Star Trek Next Generation! *checks IMDB* I WAS RIGHT! Guys, I don’t think those non-Star Trek fans out there can understand just how freaking meta this is. Q ~ Discord… Oh, these people know their nerdy, nerdy fanbase! (I suddenly need video/dialogue redub crossovers. I want to see Q calling the crew of the Enterprise-D ponies, and I need to see Discord spouting Q’s lines.)
- Separating the ponies and testing them based on their strengths? I like it.
- Pinkie Pie’s balloon garden is nightmare fuel.
- I love how Fluttershy couldn’t be tempted, she had to be forced.
- And in general, I just liked it.