The blog of a 22 year old woman who rarely knows what she's doing.
- The LUNA episode!
- SPIKE’S FOOTIE PAJAMAS!
- COSPLAY. THEY HAVE A FESTIVAL WHERE THEY COSPLAY, AND TWILIGHT IS GOING AS THE PONY GANDALF. I LOVE.
- Oh. Apparently it’s just Halloween. Oh well. Cute little pirate!
- Look at you, Big Macintosh, all dapper in your Baron Samedi costume!
- Rainbow Dash - I can dig it. You go right on ahead with your Halloween pranks!
- DERPY! Aw, Derpy, it’s okay that you pulled the plug out. Gosh, you’re just the sweetest thing.
- Pinkie Pie. Darling. Just because a scary goth pony comes and tries to press you all into nonconsensual friendship because she spent a bazillion years on the moon and didn’t learn social skills, that’s no reason to spazz out and start a riot. Sweetie. Laugh it off. Make jokes. Have fun with her. SHE SAID FEAST—get in on that!
- Okay, a thousand, not a bazillion.
- FLUTTERSHY, TO SAVE THE DAY!
This can only end in irony.
- Not as ironic as I thought. Poor Fluttershy, all scared of the Queen of the Night and Dark Powers…
- GOD HERMIONE, SHUT UP. I mean, GOD PINKIE PIE, SHUT UP.
- She seriously said “What is this ‘fun’ thou speakest of?” Really? You just had to do there? Did they not have “fun” a thousand years ago?
- "I’m going to do what I do best—Lecture her!" Gosh, Twilight Sparkle, I could really really like you.
- Spike, I love you. I love your snarking.
- My idea of Celestia and Luna being pagan deities is bolstered by this tradition of making offerings to her. I wonder if an idea that was striked early on was a burnt offering.
- Also, HERE THE HECK WASRARITY? The one pony who’s always big in to getting dressed up and stuff? Please leave your answers in the box.
- The return of annal-retentive Twilight Sparkle. Gosh, didn’t I miss you. Please, stay as long as you like with your OCD and your freakouts over nothing as you forget the basics that you’ve learned so far.*
- I wonder if today’s lesson is “Sometimes friends need to help you.”
- Or maybe the lesson is “Hey, sometimes things are just okay, and you shouldn’t spazz out and borrow trouble.
- Screw you, talking about Fluttershy in that dismissive way! How dare you look down on her, especially to suit your own purposes! You just watch her clobber that bear! Sit and watch.
- Sweetie, as an English Education Major, I’m going to tell you something fantastic: one of the best skills you will ever learn is how to BS an essay. It’s particularly easy if you’re already good at writing. You just make stuff up. Sure, it won’t be up to par with your other work, but hey! What’s one sub-par letter. You value being a good student? You learn how to BS a paper every now and then.**
- WHY SO SERIOUS, Twilight Sparkle?
- Rarity, I’m not a fan of all this drama. Didn’t you have character development already? Sloppy, writers, sloppy.
- Also, friends: Friends Help You BS That Essay. You are deficient in your duties as friends. Don’t laugh, don’t dismiss it! Help!
- I LOVE TWILIGHT’S “CLOCK IS TICKING” FACE!
- "If I can’t find a friendship problem… I’ll make a friendshipproblem!” You see, sweetie? Now you have a problem, a plan, and a solution. Isn’t this much healthier than just obsessing over the problem?
- Twilight swooning over Big Macintosh, andhaving a moment of lucidity? OTP.
- Big Macintosh at the center/on top of a pyramid of female ponies… well, the gender split in town really does favor the female side, doesn’t it? I bet he’d be quite the stud if he weren’t such a gentlehorse.
- Oh, that moment when you have a failing and the voice of God speaks to reprimand you. (Assuming that Celestia and Luna serve as God-Queens who bring the day and night to the land, who over time have merely scaled back the deity-ness for the sake of their subjects.)
- DERPY! HIIIII, DERPY! I luv yooooooo! Also, Big Macintosh took that doll because he wanted something of Twilight’s. Otp.
- Oh hey! It wasn’t the obvious lessons I was pointing out at the beginning, but the one bone I actually had to pick with them that became the friendship lesson! Hey! Writers, that’s really clever! I respect and appreciate you!
- I bet “I’m expecting some mail” is actually code for “I’m hosting a rave, and my favorite song is about to come up.” You know Celestia likes a boy in uniform (SCHOOL UNIFORM!).
- FLUTTERSHY. GOSH, WOMAN. DON’T LOOK AT THE CAMERA. WHAT IS THIS, I DON’T EVEN, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU DO NOT GET TO ADDRESS THE AUDIENCE, SO DON’T EVEN TRY TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE THAT. YOU’RE JUST BEING UNPROFESSIONAL. GOSH, WOMAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. I HOPE WE DON’T HAVE TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN. GAH! FREAKING UNPROFESSIONAL…
** I’m going to make a fantastic teacher. But I think I’ll get in trouble if I say “BS” in the classroom…
- Is it wrong just how much I’m loving CruelShy? She’s just so spiteful and seems to enjoy it so much. And Rarity is amusing as well. But I seriously just want to push Applejack out into the rain and give Pinkie Pie a big hug and tell her “I don’t think it’s funny either.”
- I loved Sarcastic Twilight when she was all fed up with everybody. “Necklace, necklace, necklace, necklace, big crown thingie […] Congratulations, you’re the new Rainbow Dash.”
- Aw, Discord just wants a Queen of Chaos to share his enjoyment of the New World Order with. RESTORE PINKIE PIE! (Okay, so she couldbe capable of singlehandedly toppling your regime, but she’d make a WAY better BFF than Twilight Sparkle! And I still ship you with Celestia. But she’s be an icy Persephone-like queen, so not your BFF in charge of Chaos Appreciation.)
- POOR ABUSED SPIKE! But I do like the plotpoint of “Excuse me, but HHHAAAYYYLLLL NAH” (If there’s Discord about, I can dig Celestia sounding like that) “What about every f*****g thing you’ve learned up to this point? Every shoehorned, stretched, or obvious lesson about friendship we’ve tacked onto the end of every
episodeadventure? I will send you my backlog of mail until you fix this s***. Deuces, Celestia out.”
- BIG MACINTOSH AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE NOW HAVE A CANON KISS. I WILL SHIP THIS TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.
- Rarity: “Let us never speak of this again.” I love that pretentious B.
- Pinkie Pie: All about priorities. First you get your last taste of chocolate rain, then you go pit-bull growling at Discord. That’s my girl.
- You know what? I’m finding it easier and easier to like Twilight Sparkle.
- Cutie Mark Crusaders - I get that you’re cute, I just… don’t personally feel it.
- I just freaking love Pinkie Pie so much. I love how she’s the only one to dwell on the Chocolate aspects of Discord. She would make a fantastic general in Discord’s army.
- And now I am shipping Celestia and Discord so hard. I mean, the way he talks about missingher~! It’s like Prince Diamond and Sailor Moon all over again.
- Also, I love Celestia’s righteous fury and the fact that she really seems to be as dangerous as a queen right here. I approve.
- And HOLY CRACKLE BARS! I think Discord is Q from Star Trek Next Generation! *checks IMDB* I WAS RIGHT! Guys, I don’t think those non-Star Trek fans out there can understand just how freaking meta this is. Q ~ Discord… Oh, these people know their nerdy, nerdy fanbase! (I suddenly need video/dialogue redub crossovers. I want to see Q calling the crew of the Enterprise-D ponies, and I need to see Discord spouting Q’s lines.)
- Separating the ponies and testing them based on their strengths? I like it.
- Pinkie Pie’s balloon garden is nightmare fuel.
- I love how Fluttershy couldn’t be tempted, she had to be forced.
- And in general, I just liked it.